- 🛡 9H Hardness Tempered Glass protects against scuffs, scratches and impact
- 👌 Perfect fit
- 🦠 Helps reduce fingerprints
- 🧰 Comes with installation kit + video instructions
- 🇺🇸 Designed in California by a Tesla owner & enthusiast (i.e. us!)
- 1 x Tempered Glass Front Screen Protector
- Screen cleaning kit
- Installation instructions + video
Install difficulty: Easy.
Install time: ~ 10 min.
Fits: 2021+ Tesla Model S and Model X (Plaid or Long Range)
BACK SCREEN PROTECTOR
a) Open the black plastic bag which contains the cleaning kit
b) Use the alcohol wipe to clean the display
c) Use the microfiber immediately after the alcohol wipe
d) Use the dust absorber sticker to do final cleanup of small particles
2. PEEL THE BACK SIDE
Pull the red sticker so that the screen protector's back is exposed.
3. TUCK IN
Tuck the screen protector to the very bottom of the display. This is a full fit screen protector, which makes it nearly invisible once installed, but for that reason you need to tuck it in (it's recommended that you watch the installation video).
4. APPLY THE REST
Once tucked in, just lay the screen protector on the screen and draw a vertical line in the middle with your finger. Wait 10 sec for the adhesive to do its work.
5. REMOVE THE BUBBLES
Using the soft side of the provided squeegee, remove the bubbles. If some bubbles are stubborn just carefully lift up the screen protector until you reach them and re-apply.