- 🏁 Made with XPEL Slate Smoke
- 💪 Install in 10 minutes. Easy to remove/replace.
- 🛡 8mil tint acts as PPF and protects your headlights from rock chips
- 💎 Precision cutout that doesn't require a heat gun or special skills
🇺🇸 Made in the USA
- 2 tint cutouts, one for the driver's side and one for the passengers side
- Spray bottle with soap (you need to fill it up with water)
- Installation instructions
⚠️ Please check your local laws and make sure it's legal to have tinted tail lights! ⚠️
An important characteristic of tint films is the VLT. It stands for Visible Light Transmission. It means how much of the light in the visible light spectrum will go through that film. For instance, 50% VLT means that half the light will go through the film. The smaller the VLT number, the darker the film and less light will transmit through it.
Materials & Warranty Disclaimer
We develop our products using our own design models, developed in-house by us. We use materials from various brands that we procure through authorized resellers within the USA and abroad. When you purchase our product, you can select the brand of material that you want us to make it with.
It's important to note, that neither of these brands can provide warranty on their products if they are not installed by a licensed installer. Given that we digitally pre-cut them in-house and you install them yourself, that means that you should not seek warranty claims with the manufacturer of the product. Instead, if you run into any issues during or post-installation, please contact us.
Install difficulty: Easy.
Install time: ~ 15 min.
Fits: 2016+ Tesla Model S. Including the 2021+ refreshed Model S (Plaid & Long Range).