- 🏁 Made with XPEL Slate Smoke
- 💪 Install in 20 minutes. Easy to remove/replace.
- 🛡 8mil tint acts as PPF and protects your headlights & fog lights from rock chips
- 💎 Precision cutout that doesn't require a heat gun or special skills
- ⚠️ Notice that to allow for easy DIY installation, this tint doesn't cover the entire body of the headlights (side + front) and the light bar. It covers the light source area and a little extra around it (on all sides), so that once installed you can't really see the film itself but at the same time, you don't need special skills and tools to wrap it around the entire body of the headlights.
🇺🇸 Made in the USA
- 7 tint cutouts - 3 per side (side, oval + fog lights) + 1 light bar
- Spray bottle with soap (you need to fill it up with water)
- Installation instructions
⚠️ Please check your local laws and make sure it's legal to have tinted tail lights! ⚠️
An important characteristic of tint films is the VLT. It stands for Visible Light Transmission. It means how much of the light in the visible light spectrum will go through that film. For instance, 50% VLT means that half the light will go through the film. The smaller the VLT number, the darker the film and less light will transmit through it.
Materials & Warranty Disclaimer
We develop our products using our own design models, developed in-house by us. We use materials from various brands that we procure through authorized resellers within the USA and abroad. When you purchase our product, you can select the brand of material that you want us to make it with.
It's important to note, that neither of these brands can provide warranty on their products if they are not installed by a licensed installer. Given that we digitally pre-cut them in-house and you install them yourself, that means that you should not seek warranty claims with the manufacturer of the product. Instead, if you run into any issues during or post-installation, please contact us.
Install difficulty: Easy
Install time: ~ 20 min.
Fits: Rivian R1T / R1S